Get the most recent information on South Australia's response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Object to a gaming licence
You can object to a proposed gaming licence if:
- you believe the applicant is not a fit and proper person to hold a licence
- you think the premises aren’t suitable to be licensed
- you believe it will cause undue disturbance, annoyance or inconvenience to people in the area
- you are concerned about the safety or welfare of children attending schools in the area
- there are already enough options in the area for the public to attend licensed premises.
How to object to a licence
Complete the notice of objection form (PDF 95KB)
Submit the form to Consumer and Business Services
Phone: 131 882
91 Grenfell Street
GPO Box 2169
Adelaide SA 5001