Apply for a bingo licence
An application can only be made by an association or by someone aged 18 years or older acting on its behalf.
What you’ll need
In addition to the fee, an application must include:
- details of any other association which will benefit from the bingo session(s)
- any outstanding financial statements.
Associations that are applying for the first time also need to include:
- a copy of the association’s constitution
- names and addresses of management committee members
- the number of financial members.
How to apply
1. Print, complete and sign the application form:
2. Make sure you attach all the relevant supporting evidence (listed above).
3. Lodge your application with the fee of $8.50 at least 14 days before the lottery begins.
What happens next
Consumer and Business Services will contact you when your licence is approved.
An application can be refused if:
- the prizes include prohibited goods or services
- any gift, reward or benefit related to the lottery includes prohibited goods or services.
Changing, cancelling or surrendering a licence
You must submit a written request to CBS to change the days, times or venues of a session at least 14 days before the session begins.
You must get approval from CBS to cancel, suspend or surrender a bingo licence.
Contact Consumer and Business Services
91 Grenfell Street
GPO Box 1719
Adelaide SA 5001