Get the most recent information on South Australia's response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Some solid and liquid waste is hazardous and is not suitable for the usual collection and disposal methods.
Hazardous waste products include:
- garden chemicals - eg pesticides, weedkillers and fertilisers
- insect repellents and rat poison
- cleaners - eg oven cleaner, toilet cleaner, bleach, ammonia and furniture polish
- automotive products - eg fuel, lubricants and degreasers
- home improvement products - eg paints, thinners and adhesives, batteries and pool chlorine.
Don't place hazardous products out for garbage collection.
Don't bury them and never dispose of them in sewer or stormwater systems.
Household chemicals and paint drop-off depot - Green Industries SA