Get the most recent information on South Australia's response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Animal licences and permits
You must have a permit to:
- hunt feral animals - eg rabbits and foxes
- hunt duck or quail during a declared hunting season
- destroy native animals that are causing an environmental, economic or social impact
- operate as a kangaroo field processor, meat processor or skin tannery
- use animals in research and teaching
- conduct a rodeo.
Licences and permits - Department of Water, Environment and Natural Resources.
For information about dog licences contact your local council.