Resources for energy partners
The Energy Partners Program (EPP) has a range of resources available to help partner organisations support their clients and direct them to free energy information and advice.
If your organisation is not currently an energy partner but would like to join the program, please contact us.
Articles for your newsletters
We have created a number of articles that EPP organisations can use in internal and external, electronic and print publications including newsletters, online and social media. Topics include:
- Cooling your home efficiently
- Keeping warm in winter
- Reducing your stand-by power use
- Reducing your fridge and freezer’s energy use
- Managing your energy bills
- Understanding your energy bills.
Please contact the EPP if you would like copies of these articles, or if you would like us to develop an article on a different energy saving topic.
Borrow our resources
Energy partners can borrow pop-up display banners promoting the Energy Advisory Service for use in public spaces and at events.
Home Energy Toolkits contain tools and instructions to help people assess their home energy use and take action to lower their use. Toolkits can be borrowed for free from most South Australian public libraries or energy partners can borrow or purchase their own toolkits from the EPP.
To borrow a banner or enquire about toolkits, please contact the EPP.
Guide to electricity, gas and SA Water services
The EPP produces the Guide to electricity, gas and SA Water services for South Australian community workers and volunteers who help householders with their energy services. The guide includes information that is also on this website, including:
- understanding and managing energy bills
- connections and disconnections
- help comparing retailers and contracts
- help with paying energy bills
- customer rights and responsibilities
- problems and complaints
- energy legislation
- energy bill concessions
- financial assistance
- Retailer Energy Efficiency Scheme (REES).
Anyone may download and print out the publications in this list.
If you are an energy partner and would like to order printed publications, please contact the EPP.
- Home Energy Toolkit DL
- Easy ways to save energy DL
- Saving energy at home visual guide DL
- Saving energy at home visual guide A4 – Arabic
- Saving energy at home visual guide A4 – Chin Hakha
- Saving energy at home visual guide A4 – Dari
- Saving energy at home visual guide A4 – Greek
- Saving energy at home visual guide A4 – Khmer
- Saving energy at home visual guide A4 – Italian
- Saving energy at home visual guide A4 – Nepali
- Saving energy at home visual guide A4 – Pashto
- Saving energy at home visual guide A4 – Persian
- Saving energy at home visual guide A4 – Punjabi
- Saving energy at home visual guide A4 – Swahili
- Do your own home energy audit A4
- Energy audits for small and medium businesses
- Winter heating guide A4
- Summer cooling guide A4
- 5 ways to manage your energy bills A4 – English
On this site
- Energy and water fact sheets – the Energy and Water Ombudsman SA produces a range of easy-to-understand fact sheets relating to working with retailers and understanding your energy and water services
- Energy consumer fact sheets – the Australian Energy Regulator produces a range of fact sheets for consumers about rights and responsibilities, choosing a retailer and managing energy bills