Free energy advice – the Energy Advisory Service
The Government of South Australia’s Energy Advisory Service provides free, independent information on a range of energy topics, including:
- help saving energy at home
- understanding your energy bills and meters
- how to calculate appliance running costs
- links to services that can help you if you have trouble paying bills
- general information about energy efficient home design and renewable energy technology, like solar photovoltaic systems and battery storage.
We’re available Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm.
Phone: 8204 1888 or 1800 671 907 (free call from fixed lines)
Visit: Level 8, 11 Waymouth Street, Adelaide
On this site
- Energy Made Easy – the Australian Government’s energy price comparison service