Free energy advice – the Energy Advisory Service
The Energy Advisory Service provides free, independent information on a range of energy topics, including:
- help saving energy at home
- understanding your energy bills and meters
- how to calculate appliance running costs
- links to services that can help you if you have trouble paying bills
- general information about energy efficient home design and renewable energy technology, like solar photovoltaic systems and battery storage.
We’re available Monday to Friday, between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm.
On this site
- Energy Made Easy - Australian Government energy price comparison service