Free energy advice – the Energy Advisory Service
The Energy Advisory Service provides free, independent information on a range of energy topics, including:
- help saving energy at home
- understanding your energy bills and meters
- how to calculate appliance running costs
- links to services that can help you if you have trouble paying bills
- general information about energy efficient home design and renewable energy technology, like solar photovoltaic systems and battery storage.
We’re available Monday to Friday, between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
On this site
- Energy Made Easy - Australian Government energy price comparison service