Maps and flow reports
Flood mapping tools to support flood planning and response.
Department for Environment and Water (DEW)
- Inundation maps for major towns - view projected inundation areas for major towns for flows of 120 GL/day, 140 GL/day, 160 GL/day, 200 GL/day and 250 GL/day to assist in flood risk management and planning
- Flood awareness mapping - view potential areas inundated at different flow levels
- River Murray infrastructure mapping - view structures on the River Murray floodplain that could now be submerged due to high flows in the river
- River Murray inundation mapping - to help assess the possible extent of inundation for different flow scenarios.
South Australian State Emergency Service (SASES)
- River Murray flood mapping tool for homes or property - type an address to see aerial maps and zoom in to check the flood risk to homes or property
Renmark Paringa Council
- Interactive flood map - view increasing flows, the 38km levee network and works being done on related council infrastructure.
Provided by: Department of the Premier and Cabinet
Page last updated 23 November 2022