Phone Triple Zero (000) and ask for police, fire or ambulance if there is:
- a serious injury or someone needs urgent medical help
- life or property is under threat
- a serious accident or crime.
If you need medical help but it isn't an emergency, visit Health Direct or call your GP.
Flood or storm emergency
Phone the SASES on 132 500
- View current alerts and warnings - SASES
Electricity, gas and water emergencies
- If you see fallen, low-hanging or damaged powerlines, assume they are live and phone SA Power Networks immediately on 13 13 66. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- If you smell gas in the street or between the street and your gas meter, report the leak immediately on 1800 GAS LEAK (1800 427 532). Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Report a leak or fault in the main water supply online - SA Water - works and faults