Document replacement

Find out how to replace your documents. In major disasters some replacement fees may be waived.

Australian passports

To replace Australian passports, phone the Australian Passport Information Service on 131 232.

Birth, death and marriage certificates

Replace birth, death and marriage certificates online or phone Consumer and Business Services (CBS) on 131 882.

Certificates of Title

A Certificate of Title is an official record of land ownership in South Australia.

Getting a copy of your certificate of title

Concession and health care cards

To replace concession and health care cards, including Medicare card, Seniors card and Pensioner concession card:

If you need your card urgently, a service centre can provide you with a temporary card.

Firearms licences and registration papers

Phone the SA Police Firearms Branch on 7322 3346.

Tenancy agreements

To obtain a copy of a tenancy agreement, contact your landlord or agent.

Vehicle registration and licences

Phone or visit Service SA to replace a range of documents:

These documents can be replaced online:

Was this page useful?

Take a moment to tell us why.

If you need a response, send an enquiry instead.

Page last updated 9 July 2019

Provided by:
Department of Human Services
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2019