Get the most recent information on South Australia's response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Flexible Learning Option (FLO) enrolment
Flexible Learning Options (FLO) is a Department for Education student enrolment strategy to assist schools to support young people who have disengaged from school.
These young people may be experiencing:
- anxiety and depression
- unstable accommodation
- family difficulties
- pregnancy or parenting.
A FLO enrolment supports young people to:
- reconnect with education
- improve their literacy and numeracy skills
- achieve SACE or other vocational qualifications
- gain the skills to go onto further study or employment
- develop positive relationships
- address barriers to learning and engagement
- access additional support from community services and agencies
How to enrol
Young people are eligible for FLO if they’re:
- enrolled in a SA government school
- from year 8 up to the age of 21
- experiencing ongoing attendance concerns
For more information speak with your local school or see flexible learning options.
Department for Education - Flexible Learning