International students studying in South Australia
State schools deliver a range of international student programs for primary and high school students from abroad who wish to study in South Australia. Students will:
- improve their English language skills
- have access to the latest science, technology, music and sporting facilities
- receive the care and support to succeed on exchange.
As a primary school student you will be accompanied by your parent or guardian while you stay in South Australia.
As part of a high school program you will live with a supportive homestay family or you can nominate to live with a relative or family friend.
Visit the International Education Services website to find further information about study in Australia including:
- the range of programs offered
- the South Australian education system
- eligibility requirements and enrolment process
- fees and start dates
- support services
The Australian education system is world-class, designed to internationally recognised qualifications that are valued anywhere you go. Adelaide's tertiary institutions meet the highest standards guaranteed by the Australian Government’s Education Framework.
Find out about the:
- Australian government register of institutions and courses for overseas students
- Education system in South Australia.
Use the StudyAdelaide website for information on:
- Adelaide - climate, food and culture, living costs, transport
- study options and how to apply
- career pathways
- before arriving - accommodation, health insurance, money matter, visas
- what's happening.
Look at the 'international students' sections on South Australia's tertiary education websites: