Aged care assistance
The My Aged Care website and national contact centre is provided by the Australian government. They provide information on aged care, whether for yourself, a family member, a friend or someone you're caring for.
Phone 1800 200 422 between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm on weekdays and between 10.00 am and 2.00 pm on Saturdays.
Staff can provide:
- prompt, reliable and confidential services
- clear information, which can be made available:
- in other languages if you speak another language
- in other formats if you have hearing difficulties or a vision impairment
- help to find government-funded aged care services
- prompt resolution of any complaint or concern you have with the service.