Apply for a Transport Concession Card

A Transport Concession Card entitles the holder to concession travel on Adelaide Metro bus, train and trams services.

Who can apply

Check eligibility

How to apply


Complete the online application.

Apply now


  1. Download and complete the Application for Transport Concession Card form (236.6 KB PDF).
  2. Email the form to

Transport concessions for asylum seekers

Who can apply

You can apply if you:

  • are waiting to lodge an application for protection
  • have lodged an application for protection and are waiting for it to be processed
  • have had your application for protection refused and are seeking merits or judicial review.

How to apply

Contact your Status Resolution Support Service (SRSS) provider to apply.

Page last updated 1 October 2021

Provided by:
Department of Human Services
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2022