A grant is financial assistance for a person or an organisation to help with things such as:
- study or career development
- relief or financial assistance in times of need
- funding for ideas, initiatives and community programs.
Grants are offered by all types of government, business and organisations. This page is a good starting point to find the right grant for your circumstances.
GRANTassist is a primary resource to help you find a grant offered by the Government of South Australia. But grants are offered by all levels of government:
- Grants and assistance programs - national directory of business funding opportunities at all government levels
- Contact your local council to find out the types of community grants they offer.
Businesses, organisations and learning institutions all offer financial help in the form of grants.
- Funding Centre - lists grants from around Australia and the world. Ask your local library if they have a subscription, which you can access using your library membership.
- Check university and school websites for information about how they help students achieve their goals.
First Home Owners Grant is available to help people buy or build a home they will live in - Revenue SA
Tenders and contracts
The South Australian Tenders and Contracts website publishes bidding opportunities available to the public within the Government of South Australian.