Crowd control register
Businesses or events that employ crowd controllers must keep a register that includes the full name and address of:
- the person for who runs the business or event
- the location where the register is kept (while still active, the register must be held at a business' or event's location)
- each crowd controller - include their ID card number, licence number and, start and finish times.
The security register must be kept for at least six months and be available for inspection by:
- a police officer
- the Commissioner for Consumer Affairs or their delegate
- an authorised officer under the Fair Trading Act 1987.
Authorities can ask for the register to be kept longer than six months - they must do this in writing.
Contact CBS Occupational Licensing