Unlicensed people in a business
You must get approval from the Liquor and Gaming Commissioner if you want an unlicensed person or entity to:
- receive any profits or proceeds from your business
- manage or exercise control or influence over your business.
To apply for approval of a profit sharing agreement or arrangement you will need to upload a copy of the agreement or arrangement.
What happens next
The Commissioner may approve an agreement or arrangement if:
- it is likely to assist the liquor industry and industries with which it closely associated, such as tourism and hospitality
- it is otherwise in the public interest
- there is another good reason for approving the agreement or arrangement and it does not adversely affect the rights and reasonable expectations of persons presently in employment.