Unlicensed people in a business
You must get approval from the Liquor and Gaming Commissioner if you want an unlicensed person or entity to:
- receive any profits or proceeds from your business
- manage or exercise control or influence over your business.
To apply for approval of a profit sharing agreement or arrangement you'll need to upload a copy of the agreement or arrangement.
What happens next
The commissioner may approve an agreement or arrangement if:
- it's likely to assist the liquor industry and industries with which its closely associated, such as tourism and hospitality
- it's otherwise in the public interest
- there's another good reason for approving the agreement or arrangement and it doesn't adversely affect the rights and reasonable expectations of persons presently in employment.
Contact CBS Liquor and Gaming
Phone: 131 882
GPO Box 2169
Adelaide SA 5001
Provided by: Attorney-General's Department
Page last updated 16 February 2023