Unlicensed people in a business

You must get approval from the Liquor and Gaming Commissioner if you want an unlicensed person or entity to:

  • receive any profits or proceeds from your business
  • manage or exercise control or influence over your business.

To apply for approval of a profit sharing agreement or arrangement you'll need to upload a copy of the agreement or arrangement.

Fee: $143.00

What happens next

The commissioner may approve an agreement or arrangement if:

  • it's likely to assist the liquor industry and industries with which its closely associated, such as tourism and hospitality
  • it's otherwise in the public interest
  • there's another good reason for approving the agreement or arrangement and it doesn't adversely affect the rights and reasonable expectations of persons presently in employment.

Contact CBS Liquor and Gaming

Email: liquorandgaming@sa.gov.au

Phone: 131 882

GPO Box 2169
Adelaide SA 5001

Was this page useful?

Thanks for contributing - your feedback helps us improve this website.

Page last updated 16 February 2023

Provided by:
Attorney-General's Department
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2023