Vary an existing liquor licence

Unlicensed people in your business

You must get the approval of the Liquor and Gambling Commission if you want an unlicensed person or entity to:

  • receive any profits or proceeds from your business
  • manage or exercise control or influence over your business.

How to apply

Provide a copy of your proposed agreement with the person or entity to Consumer and Business Services (CBS) with a cover letter that briefly describes the circumstances.

There is no form to complete and no fee.

Contact CBS Liquor and Gaming


Phone: 131 882

In person:
91 Grenfell Street

GPO Box 2169
Adelaide SA 5001

Was this page useful?

Take a moment to tell us why.

If you need a response, send an enquiry instead.

Page last updated 21 August 2018

Provided by:
Attorney-General's Department
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2019