Vary an existing liquor licence

Clubs changing committee members

If your club has a liquor licence, any time committee members change you must apply to have the new member(s) approved by Consumer and Business Services (CBS).

If your club also has a gaming licence each new committee member must complete a person identification declaration.

Information for changing a corporate structure in a licensed gaming venue

How to apply

There is no fee for applying to change committee members.

Email, post or in person

1. Print, complete and sign the application form and attach your supporting evidence

Apply to change a committee for a full or limited club liquor licence - with no gaming machine licence (PDF 99KB)

Apply to change a committee for a full club liquor licence - with gaming machine licence (PDF 615KB)

2. Submit the application

Email the scanned documents to

Post your application to:

Licensing Branch
GPO Box 2169
Adelaide SA 5001

Take your application to:

CBS Customer Service Centre
91 Grenfell Street
Adelaide SA 5000

What happens next

CBS will review your application and the details of all committee members are sent to Police.

If the Liquor and Gambling Commissioner or Police raise any concerns regarding the new committee member, CBS will contact you.

Contact CBS Liquor and Gaming


Phone: 131 882

In person:
91 Grenfell Street

GPO Box 2169
Adelaide SA 5001

Was this page useful?

Take a moment to tell us why.

If you need a response, send an enquiry instead.

Page last updated 1 August 2019

Provided by:
Attorney-General's Department
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2019