Vary an existing liquor licence

Administrators taking over a licence

If a receiver or administrator is appointed because a licensee is bankrupt or insolvent, the official receiver may carry on business as the licensee under the licence.

If a corporate licensee is being wound up or under administration, receivership or official management, the administrator may carry on business as the licensee.

The administrator or receiver must notify Consumer and Business within seven seven days of taking over the licence.

There are no other requirements.

Contact CBS Liquor and Gaming


Phone: 131 882

In person:
91 Grenfell Street

GPO Box 2169
Adelaide SA 5001

Was this page useful?

Take a moment to tell us why. If you need a response, send an enquiry instead.

Page last updated 7 August 2018

Provided by:
Attorney-General's Department
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2019