Get the most recent information on South Australia's response to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Current liquor applications

Most new liquor applications are made public. If you have concerns about an application, you can make a written submission to the Commissioner - eg you may live or work near the proposed licensed premises and think that the business is going to be noisy, or have an impact on the neighbourhood.

Grounds for making a submission

To lodge a submission:

  1. find the application in the advertised notices
  2. from the notice you can lodge a submission online
  3. outline your reasons for objecting and attach any relevant documentation.

The submission must be lodged before the date on the notice.

CBS will provide a copy of your submission to the applicant.

Contact CBS Liquor and Gaming


Phone: 131 882

GPO Box 2169
Adelaide SA 5001

Was this page useful?

Page last updated 18 November 2019

Provided by:
Attorney-General's Department
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2020