Interstate betting operators
Interstate betting operators must notify Consumer and Business Services (CBS) if you want to operate in South Australia..
An authorised interstate betting operator can only conduct betting operations if:
- betting is only by telephone, internet or other electronic means
- no part of the operation is in SA or assisted by an SA operation
- betting relates only to races held by licensed racing clubs
- you have a current authorised licence in another state
- you are not prohibited from conducting operations under the Authorised Betting operations Act 2000.
How to apply
1. Complete the form
To stop operating in SA you must let CBS know by completing the form:
2. Print and sign
Print and sign the completed form