There are currently 11 different categories of liquor licence:
- club licence
- direct sales licence
- entertainment venue licence
- hotel licence
- limited club licence
- producer's licence
- residential licence
- restaurant licence
- retail liquor merchant's licence
- special circumstances licence
- wholesale liquor merchant's licence.
Who should apply
Anyone who intends to sell or supply liquor must apply for a licence.
The Liquor and Gambling Commissioner may refer certain matters to the Licensing Court.
Apply for a licence
- Liquor licensing reform
- Advertising requirements for new liquor and gaming licences
- Dry areas in South Australia
Contact Consumer and Business Services
91 Grenfell Street
GPO Box 1719
Adelaide SA 5001