Liquor and gaming licences

Recently advertised licence applications

Most new liquor and gaming applications are made public.

You can object to an application if you have a reason to do so - for example if you live or work near the proposed licensed premises and think that the business is going to be noisy, or have an impact on the neighbourhood.

Advertised application notices - Consumer and Business Services

If you want to object to a licence application, contact Consumer and Business Services.

Contact CBS Liquor and Gaming



In person

91 Grenfell Street


GPO Box 1719
Adelaide SA 5001

Was this page useful?

Take a moment to tell us why. If you need a response send an enquiry instead.

Page last updated 1 August 2018

Provided by:
Attorney-General's Department
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2018