Liquor and gambling

Upcoming large licensed events

Any party, function or special event must have a limited licence if:

  • alcohol will be sold
  • there is an admission charge and alcohol will be supplied.

Consumer and Business Services (CBS) have a list of upcoming events in South Australia that have been granted a limited licence.

If you want to hold a licensed event you can apply for a one-off event -limited licence.

Contact CBS Liquor and Gaming


Phone: 131 882

In person:
91 Grenfell Street

GPO Box 2169
Adelaide SA 5001

Page last updated 7 September 2018

Provided by:
Attorney-General's Department
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2018