Shop trading licence - motor vehicle products

This licence allows a business to sell and deliver motor spirit, lubricants and other permitted goods, but the majority of sales must be motor spirit and lubricants. You can sell items:

  • any day after closing time
  • on Sundays
  • on public holidays.

The licence lasts for 2 years and there's no fee.

You can apply for a licence on the SafeWork SA website.

Related information

Other websites


Was this page useful?

Page last updated 1 March 2021

Provided by:
Attorney-General's Department
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2021