Check occupational licence holders

Use the register to:

  • check if a person or business is licensed in South Australia
  • find a person licensed to do work in South Australia.

To use the licensing public register you'll need one of these:

  • the licence number of the service supplier
  • the surname or the trading name of the service supplier.

The service supplier's name and licence number should be on their business card, written quote, website or on other promotional material.

Occupations covered

You can search for:

  • builders
  • conveyancers
  • land agents
  • land sales representatives
  • plumbers, gas fitters and electricians
  • second-hand motor vehicle dealers
  • security and investigation agents
  • property managers
  • labour hire providers.

Find lists of asbestos removal licence holders on the SafeWork SA website.

Was this page useful?

Thanks for contributing - your feedback helps us improve this website.

Page last updated 11 March 2021

Provided by:
Attorney-General's Department
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2023