Meat food safety accreditation
Who should apply
Accreditation is required if you're involved in the following type of business:
- growing poultry
- killing, flaying and dressing animals
- killing and dressing birds
- killing and processing game animals in the field
- boning out or further processing meat and poultry
- manufacturing smallgoods
- storing meat or meat product in chillers or freezers
- transporting meat or meat products.
Accreditation is also required where the business changes hands or where the business has relocated to another site.