Get the most recent information on South Australia's response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Meat food safety accreditation
Who should apply
Accreditation is required if you're involved in the following type of business:
- growing poultry
- killing, flaying and dressing animals
- killing and dressing birds
- killing and processing game animals in the field
- boning out or further processing meat and poultry
- manufacturing smallgoods
- storing meat or meat product in chillers or freezers
- transporting meat or meat products.
Accreditation is also required where the business changes hands or where the business has relocated to another site.