Making a complaint about a gambling provider

You can make a complaint about a licensed gambling provider. This could include the way a gaming venue

  • advertises their gaming machines
  • operates their gaming machines.

You can also provide CBS with general information about something that has happened or might happen in relation to a licensed gambling provider.

If you feel comfortable, you may want to raise your concerns directly with the licensee first. The matter may be resolved quickly without intervention.

Lodge a complaint

There are no fees to lodge a complaint with CBS.

Complaint form (PDF)

Lodge this form with CBS by email or post.

Contact CBS Liquor and Gaming


Phone: 131 882

GPO Box 2169
Adelaide SA 5001

Page last updated 15 February 2023

Provided by:
Attorney-General's Department
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2023