Register to be a supplier for major projects
Expand the customer base of your business by registering with the Industry Capability Network (ICN). This will increase your chances of becoming a supplier to other organisations and being considered for major projects.
ICN reduces imports by directing work to local businesses. It achieves this by:
- searching for competitive local suppliers
- evaluating suppliers to meet industry needs on delivery, quality, and technical specifications
- encouraging organisations to use local suppliers of goods and services
- providing buyers with a free supplier-matching service
- alerting registered suppliers to procurement opportunities
- helping them interpret quality and technical requirements.
Register with ICN
ICN works with major project proponents to find local suppliers of goods and services capable of meeting their needs.
Register your business with ICN and your details are always available for consideration by ICN offices throughout Australia and New Zealand. ICN registration is free and easy to complete.
ICN industry directories
The Industry Capability Network (ICN) has several industry directories to help you find what work is available on major projects.
Register your business with ICN and you can have your business listed on the ICN Gateway industry database and be kept up-to-date with the latest national and international projects.
There are online industry directories for:
- oil, gas and energy
ICN Gateway also groups projects by region to help suppliers source local work. This includes directories for New Zealand and global projects.
Suppliers and service providers have a choice of registering for specific projects and being listed for future opportunities in their particular industry.
Companies working on major projects can also register with ICN to help find suitable sub-contractors.