Get the most recent information on South Australia's response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Apply for government building and ICT contracts
Businesses interested in competing for government ICT projects are encouraged to join the eProjects Panel. This enables you to respond to RFQs (requests for quotes) from agencies looking for ICT Services.
Scope of work
Government agencies may issue RFQs for ICT work on the eProjects Panel facility. Panel membership is separated into eProjects within different value ranges, and Cyber Security Services.
- system development/deployment services
- system integration
- professional project services
- other ICT projects.
Cyber security services include:
- investigation services
- security assessment
- security audit
- security policy/strategy consultation
- security architecture and design
- security system development/analysis
- government security implementation.
Department of Treasury and Finance
Contractors and other professionals can prequalify for government building and construction projects.
Do this by registering with Building Management, the agency managing the state's building assets.
Registration is for two years, after which a further application must be made.
Application kits are available for:
- professional services - eg architects, engineers, project managers
- general building and trades.
There are sub-categories listed in each kit, based on project value, contract type, location, trade etc.
Pre-qualifying for these sub-categories means contractors and service providers have proved to government they are capable of particular contract work.
While not guaranteed, work is available across a broad range of building projects, maintenance and property services.
Applicants are assessed on the following criteria:
- technical capability
- financial capacity
- quality assurance
- skill formation
- occupational health, safety and welfare
- industry initiative
- human resource management
- ecologically sustainable development.
Phone: 08 7109 7717