Building advisory notices and practitioner forms
On 19 March 2021 a new planning system came into effect across South Australia with all building and planning development applications assessed under the Planning, Development and Infrastructure Act 2016.
The forms on this page are only be used for applications lodged under the Development Act 1993. For applications lodged under the Planning, Development and Infrastructure Act 2016 visit the PlanSA portal.
Standard forms and processes
Designated building products - Schedule 5 and Regulation 74
- Notice A - Designated building product and performance solution template (62.6 KB PDF)
- Notice A - Designated building product and performance solution template (28.7 KB DOCX)
- Notice B - Prescribed supervisors checklist (55.5 KB PDF)
- Notice B - Prescribed supervisors checklist (29.0 KB DOCX)
Essential safety provisions - Schedule 16
- Form 1: schedule of essential safety provisions (16.4 KB PDF)
- Form 2: certificate of compliance with essential safety provisions (17.1 KB PDF)
- Form 3: certificate of compliance with maintenance procedures for essential safety (16.8 KB PDF)
Certificate of occupancy - Schedule 19
Statement of compliance - Schedule 19a
Proposals for change – Building rules
Current advisory notices
Building advisory notices are issued to inform building practitioners of proposed changes to South Australian building legislation and other building control matters and to assist interpretation and adoption by the industry.
Latest building advisory notices - PlanSA