Moorings, marinas, ramps

Mooring to government-owned jetties or wharves

Before mooring to a jetty or wharf you need to contact the owner for permission.

State government jetties and wharves

Phone 1800-018-313 to apply for permission to moor at jetties and wharves owned by the state government.

You can't stay longer than four hours a day at a state government-owned wharf unless there is a sign indicating otherwise or you are directed by an authorised person. Prosecution may result in a fine of up to $1250.

  • American River wharf
  • American River landing platform (Harts jetty)
  • Adelaide Shores pontoons and timber wharf
  • Beachport jetty and seawall
  • Brighton jetty
  • Cape Jaffa jetty
  • Cape Jervis jetty
  • Coffin Bay jetty
  • Enigma wharf
  • Fowlers Bay jetty
  • Franklin Harbor jetty
  • Franklin Harbour Spur jetty
  • Grange jetty
  • Granite Island causeway
  • Granite Island Screwpile jetty
  • Henley jetty
  • Kingscote Fishermen's jetty
  • Kingscote Main jetty
  • Kingscote Mooring jetty
  • Kingscote Old Screwpile jetty
  • Largs Bay jetty
  • Moonta Bay jetty
  • North Arm Fisherman's wharf
  • North Arm jetty
  • Outer Harbor fishing platform
  • Penneshaw jetty
  • Port Broughton jetty
  • Port Kenny jetty
  • Port Lincoln No. 1 berth
  • Port MacDonnell jetty
  • Port Wakefield wharf
  • New Rapid Bay jetty
  • Rosetta Head wharf
  • Semaphore jetty
  • Southend jetty
  • Streaky Bay jetty
  • Venus Bay jetty
  • Vivonne Bay jetty
  • Wallaroo Spur jetty

Council-owned jetties and wharves

Contact the individual council for permission to moor at jetties and wharves under their ownership.

Was this page useful?

Take a moment to tell us why.

If you need a response, send an enquiry instead.

Page last updated 23 August 2018

Provided by:
Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2019