Department of Treasury and Finance
The Department of Treasury and Finance (DTF) is the lead agency for economic, social and financial policy outcomes. We conduct research, analyse information, give advice and contribute to government policy and decision making. We also provide financial services to the community, covering asset and liability management, collection of state taxes, insurance and superannuation.
State Administration Centre
200 Victoria Square
GPO Box 1045
Adelaide SA 5001
9 services on this site.
- Licences for property sales data
- Lodge unclaimed money with the Department of Treasury and Finance
- Property Location Browser
- Property Valuation Listing
- Purchasing land and property data
- Search for unclaimed money
- Subscribe to Title Watch
- Suppress your address on name searches of LTO records
- Unsolicited proposals to government