Service SA

Service SA enquiries, complaints and feedback



Only send general enquiries online. Service SA will respond within five working days.

If the matter is urgent or is specifically about your current licence or registration, please phone or visit a customer service centre instead.

Enquire now


  • Registration and driver's licences - 13 10 84 (8.00 am to 6.00 pm)
  • General government information - 13 23 24 (9.00 am to 5.00 pm)
  • Overseas callers - +61 8 8463 3490

In person


GPO Box 1533
Adelaide SA 5001

Complaints and feedback

A complaint is when you're unhappy with a service or product and would like us to fix or resolve a problem.

Feedback is when you have positive or negative comments about a service, but you don't need a response. Feedback can include compliments about the service you've received.

Complete our satisfaction survey if you want to rate our services.

How to make a complaint or give feedback


Fill out the form giving as much detail as you can.

Make a complaint


Send details to:

Service SA
GPO Box 1533
Adelaide SA 5001

What to have ready when you contact us

When you contact us, we may ask for:

  • your name and preferred contact details
  • your licence or client number to identify you quickly
  • your registration number (if your complaint concerns this)
  • the Service SA customer service centre or telephone contact centre involved
  • a clear description of your experience
  • the name of anyone you've already spoken to
  • what you'd like us to do.

What happens next

You'll receive an acknowledgement when you lodge your complaint.

We aim to resolve complaints within 14 working days. If we need more time to investigate, we'll contact you.

We'll let you know when the investigation is complete. If we don't uphold your complaint we'll let you know why. We'll also admit where things could have been done better and tell you what will be done to avoid it happening again.

If you feel your complaint has not been dealt with properly, let us know. If you're still not satisfied you can refer your case to the Ombudsman SA.

Complaints about corruption or misconduct

If the matter concerns corruption or misconduct by a South Australian public officer or public organisation, report it to the Independent Commissioner Against Corruption.

Related information

On this site

Customer service centre locations and opening hours

Was this page useful?

Take a moment to tell us why. If you need a response send an enquiry instead.

Page last updated 21 September 2017

Provided by:
Department of the Premier and Cabinet
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2018