Applying for a learner's permit

If you opt to do the myLs online theory test, you will need to attend a Service SA customer service centre where a mySAGOV account will be created for you.

If you sit the theory test at a Service SA customer service centre, when you pass the test you’ll be issued a temporary learner’s permit and the staff will assist you create a mySAGOV account.

For either option, remember to bring your evidence of identity.

Apply for a learner's permit.

Was this page useful?

Page last updated 14 October 2021

Provided by:
Department of the Premier and Cabinet
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence. © Copyright 2022