The Energy Partners Program (EPP) works with around 90 organisations across the state to help South Australians manage their energy use and costs. Assistance from the EPP is tailored to the needs of each partner organisation, helping partners to help their clients.
The program complements the Energy Advisory Service, which offers free independent energy advice to households.
EPP support for partner organisations includes things like:
The program can also help organisations meet sustainability or environmental targets in the community by providing guidance and access to information and resources.
Developing joint projects and programs with the EPP
Each year, the EPP works with partner organisations to develop a small number of projects and programs by offering guidance, energy expertise and, where possible, small amounts of funding.
Some of the projects we’ve worked on include:
- developing the Guide to electricity, gas and SA Water services for community workers to help them to quickly find the information they need to help clients
- developing and delivering staff and volunteer training to assist clients with energy issues
- developing graphic representations for energy saving concepts and translating key information into a number of languages other than English
- developing promotional materials to help a rural partner promote their home energy audit program
- supporting a partner organisation’s short energy film competition.
Energy Partners Program newsletter
Sign up to receive the Energy Partners email newsletter
Become an Energy Partner
If your organisation would like to join the EPP, please contact us.
There are no formal contracts required to participate in the EPP, but to ensure the program works effectively and can be evaluated, we ask that our partner organisations:
- provide residents and clients with energy information and advice, eg by offering publications, sending staff or volunteers to energy training, circulating our email updates to your mailing list, or directing clients to energy services that can assist them (including the Energy Advisory Service)
- link to our energy saving information on their website, using the Energy Partners Program logo
- provide their organisation's logo to us to help acknowledge their EPP invovlement
- give us information for program monitoring and evaluation as requested, usually once a year.
Download a list of our current Energy Partner organisations 83.0 KB to see which South Australian organisations are involved in the program.
Phone: 8204 1888
Post: GPO Box 320, Adelaide SA 5001