The Property Valuation Listing (PVL) contains:
- valuation numbers
- property locations
- title references
- land use codes and improvements
- site areas
- current and historical site and capital values
- future valuation numbers
- plan and parcel reference
Property Valuation Listing - log on
Sample property valuation listing 285.7 KB
The property valuations for 2016/ 2017 were determined as at 1 January 2016. This listing is compiled as of July 2016 when the 2016/ 2017 property valuations came into force. It is limited to the data available at that time.
Property values and other data items are subject to ongoing amendment and may have been altered since the listing was compiled.
Valuation enquiries on individual properties are available through SAILIS.
To access the PVL you will need a user name and password. To start an account complete a subscription form 70.6 KB and return this to Land Services by one of the following options:
- marking it attention Customer Services and posting it to Land Services - GPO Box 1354, Adelaide 5001
- fax 8226 3998
- email LSCustomerSupport@sa.gov.au.
An annual subscription fee of $345 is charged for each user name. Payment can be:
- in person with the subscription form, at 101 Grenfell Street, Adelaide by cash, cheque or credit card.
- by posting a cheque with the subscription form to Land Services.
Cheques are to be made payable to Land Services.
Managing your account
As an account holder you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password security. Any changes to accounts must be made in writing by:
You will need to include:
- the account name
- your user name
- your phone number
- a brief description of your request.
Alternatively, if you need help or have questions about the PVL contact Land Services on 8226 3983.
On this siteLand services industry entry point