Minister's Specifications relate to specific building issues that require attention in South Australia. They are referenced in the Development Regulations 2008 or in the South Australian variations to the Building Code of Australia.
Minister's Specifications in effect on 25 June 2015:
- SA 188.8.131.52 (a) Heating and cooling loads for elevated buildings with a lightweight framed flooring system and transportable buildings
- SA 76 Maintenance of Essential Safety Provisions - 2015 edition
- SA 76A Fire safety requirements in caravan parks and residential parks
- SA 76D Swimming pool safety
- SA 78 Additional requirements in designated bushfire prone areas
- SA 78A Housing on designated Aboriginal lands
- SA 78AA Onsite retention of stormwater
- SA 78B Construction requirements for the control of external sound
- SA 83 Staged occupancy of multistorey buildings
- SA H2.2 Construction of bulk grain storage facilities
- SA H3.2 Concessions for farm buildings 2015 edition
For an alternative version of a document on this page contact Building policy services.