Fees and charges
For an alternative version of a document on this page contact Land Services.
Online fee calculators are available to work out fees payable for plans and documents lodged with the Lands Titles Office (LTO).
Property transfer fees calculator
The property transfer fees calculator quickly calculates the stamp duty, Lands Titles Office (LTO) lodgement and transaction fees associated with a property transfer.
Transfer registration fees
Guides to the fees applied to land transfers based on the value of the property being transferred:
The method used to calculate these fees is available in the full list of fees and charges shown below.
Plan lodgement fees
Lands Titles Office documents
A-Z list of documents and the fees charged for lodgement with the LTO:
Price list for accessing property information through SAILIS:
Full list of fees and charges
Compilations of the fees set out in the following regulations:
- Real Property Regulations 2009
- Roads (Opening and Closing) (Fees) Regulations 2006
- Strata Titles (Fees) Regulations 2001
- Survey Regulations 2007
- Bills of Sale Regulations 2009
- Community Title Regulations 2006
- Workers Lien Regulations 1999.
Property valuation review fees
The fees for lodging a review application.
2017 - 2018 financial year
- $105.00 for land used solely as your principal place of residence
- $260.00 for any other land
2018 - 2019 financial year
- $107.00 for land used solely as your principal place of residence
- $266.00 for any other land
The fees for a review application can also be found on your objection outcome correspondence.
The fees can be paid by:
- cash, cheque, money order or credit card if lodging the application over the Land Services counter
- cheque or money order if lodging the application by mail
- credit card payments can be made by phoning 1300 653 345.
If the review valuer determines that the value should be altered by an amount greater than 10% of the Valuer-General's value, then that value will be adopted and the application fee refunded.