Newsletters for residential tenancies
Consumer and Business Services (CBS) provide regular tenancy updates to inform landlords, agents and tenants of changes that may affect their residential tenancy.
If your email address was provided when the bond was lodged, you're already subscribed to get tenancies updates.
- New laws for property managers - February 2018
- Residential Bonds Online (RBO) system modifications - November 2017
- Renting with pets - benefits for landlords and tenants - August 2017
- Changes to residential tenancies legislation - June 2017
- Bond refund process - silent tenant - May 2017
- Residential Bonds Online (RBO) - system enhancements - February 2017
- More information about unsupported non-consented bond claims - November 2016
- Unsupported non-consented bond claims - rejected from 1 December - November 2016
- Serving a Form 2 for rent arrears - September 2016
- Documents to support a non-consented bond claim - August 2016
- Notice of claim response timeframe - April 2016
- Domestic violence protections for renters - January 2016
For an alternative version of documents on this page contact Consumer and Business Services - Tenancies.