Public housing tenants

Permission to release information

Housing SA will not discuss your personal information with any person or any organisation without your consent. 

You can cancel any permissions at any time by writing to Housing SA.

If you want to give permission to Housing SA to discuss matters affecting your housing, complete the Permission to release information form.

If you are willing to attend mediation to try to resolve a dispute with your neighbour, you must give consent to Housing SA to give Community Mediation service information about the issues. Complete the Consent to mediation form.

Mediation is voluntary. Community Mediation Services will contact you if the other party also agrees to attend. You can contact Community Mediation Services on 8350 0376.

Related Information

On this site

Release information to an individual

Was this page useful?

We can't respond to any comment made here. If you need a response, please use our contact page.

Page last updated 30 November 2016

Provided by:
Department for Communities and Social Inclusion
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence. © Copyright 2016