The policies and procedures listed below only apply to community housing providers under the 2006 Funding Agreement, if you require access to an unlinked document, please email IndustryPartnershipsCHP@sa.gov.au
Community housing providers under the 2016 Master Agreement should refer to Master Agreements for all policies and procedures.
By-laws and rules
- Rent arrears by-law
- Tenant selection and criteria for membership model by-law for housing associations
- Tenant selection and criteria for membership model by-law for cooperatives
- Customer registration and vacancy maintenance policy and procedures
- Eligibility policy
- Fixed term leases policy
- Intervention orders policy
- Intervention orders policy for housing cooperatives
- Supportive housing managing requests to vary property and/or support requirements policy (homelessness and/or mental health)
- Supportive housing homelessness program policy
- Supported social housing mental health properties policy
- Youth under Guardianship of the Minister policy
For previous rent policies contact Renewal SA.
Guidelines and fact sheets
- Domestic squalor guidelines
- Supportive housing ex-institutional adults guidelines
- Supportive housing homelessness program guidelines
- Supportive housing managing requests to vary and/or support requirements guidelines (homelessness and /or mental health)
- Supportive housing mental health properties procedures
For advice on residential tenancy agreements and lease agreement templates see Lease agreements explained.
Please note that the Residential Tenancies Act has some specific exemptions for community housing providers. Contact Consumer and Business Services for details.
For an alternative version of a document on this page contact Renewal SA.