Homelessness Strategic Group (HSG)
The Homelessness Strategic Group (HSG) is a consultative forum that identifies and addresses issues in the homelessness sector. HSG provides strategic policy direction and advice to Housing SA and Homelessness Strategy.
Its membership represents Homelessness and Domestic/Aboriginal Family Violence Services across South Australia. Members represent regional housing/ homelessness roundtables, regional service areas and specialist service networks across the sectors.
HSG supports and enables:
- the development of collaborative relationships across regional areas and specialist sectors
- the homelessness sector to advocate on significant issues vital to their clients.
HSG meets quarterly. It is independently chaired and is made up of representatives from:
- each region service area
- a youth specific service
- a domestic and family violence specific service
- an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander specific service
- a family and single adult service
- a state wide gateway service.
- 13 June 2017, Issue 26
- 11 April 2017, Issue 25
- 14 February 2017, Issue 24
- 13 December 2016, Issue 23
- 11 October 2016, Issue 22
- 9 August 2016, Issue 21
- 8 June 2016, Issue 20
- 12 April 2016, Issue 19
- 9 February 2016, Issue 18
If you would like to request an earlier version contact Housing Strategy and Reporting.