Wangka Wilurrara transitional accommodation centre - Ceduna
Mostly transient Aboriginal people but all homeless Aboriginal people can access this service.
- short term Indigenous transitional accommodation for up to 3 weeks
- support to all Aboriginal people as well as safe, secure accommodation
- 24 hour supervision by staff with local cultural knowledge
- wiltja (tents) and unit facilities
- meals, laundry and showering facilities.
Service provider details
Department for Communities and Social Inclusion, Housing SA
PO Box 615
Ceduna SA 5690