Port Augusta Generic Homelessness Service
Anyone at risk of becoming or who is currently homeless, (particularly single adults, couples and families) and those eligible through Common Ground.
- needs assessment
- information, referral and advocacy
- crisis intervention and emergency assistance
- supported accommodation
- intensive tenancy support and help resolving tenancy issues
- accessing and maintaining secure accommodation
- help with household goods and white goods
- long term housing through Common Ground Port Augusta.
Service provider details
The Salvation Army (SA) Property Trust
Shop 1, 96 Carlton Parade
Port Augusta SA 5700