Northern Adelaide Domestic Violence Service
Women and their children experiencing domestic or Aboriginal family violence.
- risk assessment and safety planning
- assessment, support, referrals and advocacy
- practical assistance with medical and health issues, policing matters, housing, legal matters, court support, Centrelink and financial issues
- groups for women and children
- crisis and emergency support.
- risk and safety reports
Service provider details
Northern Domestic Violence Service
12 Chivell Street
Elizabeth South SA 5112