Lakeview Transitional Accommodation Centre- Port Augusta
Mostly transient Aboriginal people from the APY Lands and throughout the state, but all homeless Aboriginal people can access this service.
- Short term transitional accommodation for up to 12 weeks
- support to all Aboriginal people as well as safe, secure accommodation
- 24 hour supervision by staff with local cultural knowledge
- wiltja (tents) and unit facilities
- meals, laundry and showering facilities.
Service provider details
Department for Communities and Social Inclusion, Housing SA
PO Box 161
Port Augusta SA 5700
Daniel Collins - Manager