Affordable Homes program
Land agent involvement with affordable housing
If you are involved in the sale of an affordable home you must:
- sight a copy of the buyer's 'in principle' finance approval
- provide an eligibility declaration form to customers if they are first in line and the property is within the 30 to 90 day exclusive period
- record the date and time, in the 'first opportunity to purchase' section of the eligibility declaration form
- advise customers that they have five working days to complete the eligibility declaration form and return it to you
- post the eligibility declaration form to the Affordable Homes Program in the stamped addressed envelope provided.
For more information contact Renewal SA.
Provided by: Department for Communities and Social Inclusion
Page last updated 13 November 2017