To calculate the fees for all types of plans and documents that can be lodged in the Lands Titles Office (LTO) use the
LTO fee calculator.
You can input multiple documents and plans. A fee summary will show the calculation for each document and plan as well as the total fees payable.
Guidance notes for documents and plans can be found in LTO forms online.
To find the amount of stamp duty, LTO transfer and transaction fees on the sale of a property use the Property transfer fees calculator.
How to use the LTO fee calculator
- Determine the first document to be lodged in the LTO and select the document type from either the 'Non-Division Documents' or 'Division Documents and Plans' menus.
- Fill in required fields.
- Once completed select the 'Calculate' button to calculate the fees for this first document. This adds the completed document to the document summary screen.
The Fee calculator displays the number of summarised documents in the top right hand corner.
- To calculate the fees for any remaining documents select 'No (Next Document)', and repeat the above steps until all documents have been completed.
- Once all documents have been calculated select 'Yes (No more Documents)'.
- Select 'Review your Documents' to change the document order or to delete a document.
- If postage is required or cancelled titles are to be returned add 'additional fees' and select 'calculate'.
- Select 'View Fee Summary' to get a summary of the calculations of all documents and fees. You can add your own reference before printing the page.
- You can close the summary page and go back and add more or select 'Review your Documents' to delete and move documents. The summary page is regenerated each time you select 'View Fee Summary'.
- To start a new calculation, select 'Finish/Restart' calculation.
LTO fees are paid at the time of lodgement of the applicable plans or documents at the LTO. Acceptable methods of payment of these fees are:
- money order
- cheque made payable to Lands Titles Office or Land Services
- Revnet - paid through RevenueSA.
Credit and debit cards are not accepted.
RevenueSA online calculators
Revenue SA provides information about Off the plan concessions and has online calculators for stamp duty and land tax.
On this site
Land services industry entry point
Please note we cannot respond to any comment made here. If you need a response, please contact us
You can help us improve the website by completing a short survey.