Personal information

Notify change of address

Individuals (not businesses) can use one form to advise selected government agencies of a new address. You can notify any of these:

  • Breastscreen SA
  • Disability SA
  • Emergency Services Levy
  • Fauna permit
  • Firearm licence and storage (Registrar of Firearms)
  • Housing SA
  • Hunting licence
  • Land Tax billing address
  • SA Ambulance membership
  • SA Cervical Screening Register reminder service
  • SA Water billing address
  • Seniors Card.

Notify now

Other services to notify


Was this page useful?

What did you like about it?
How can we make it better?
We can't respond to any comment made here. If you need a response, please use our contact page.
Do you have a minute to answer a couple of questions?

Page last updated 21 December 2016

Provided by:
Department of the Premier and Cabinet
Last Updated:
Printed on:
Copyright statement:
SA.GOV.AU is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence. © Copyright 2016